Friday 8 July 2016

Minecraft Version Update: Version 1.10.2

Woohooo!
A new blog post in ages! Finally! It's been 4 years since I last updated this blog, And I'm finally back with this new version of the Minecraft launcher called Shiginima
A new cracked version of Minecraft has appeared. The most reliable one in ages. Thank you TeamShiginima for this amazing launcher.

Install this with the Optifine mod for the best results in gameplay. It actually does double the FPS and provides the option to install Shaders on computers where the option is normally greyed out. 

Well that's it for this post. Well I'll post another one soon enough. What should I post next? Tell me in the comments below!

Shiginima Launcher Download : http://teamshiginima.com/update/3100.php

No comments:

Post a Comment